background

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Better late than never

After living 6 years as a married couple in the "city that never sleeps"  I guess you can say we are true New Yorkers now.  Oh yeah, for the past 16 months we have been partying hard all night long.  By partying hard of course I mean rocking, swaying, nursing, jumping, singing, rhyming, and caressing our dear son to sleep.

Since I am not getting any sleep anyway,  I have decided to start this blog.  After all, I would have been a pretty incompetent mom had it not been for all of the millions of blogs posts I read dealing with everything from green poo, to placenta encapsulation.  I wonder what other mothers did before the internet. Well, on second thought, upon looking back, I realize all my baby ever needed was me....and my "milkies".

No comments:

Post a Comment